C Century Building
The Century Building opened in 1896 and occupied the block west of the Post Office and Courthouse in St. Louis. The building was clad in Georgia marble. The first floor hardware was bronze, upper floors had hardware of cast iron with Bower-Barff finish. The building was demolished in 2002 to build a parking garage.
Click on each photo below to view additional images and information.